Sock it to Sarcoma! can offer:
- Chat over cup of tea/coffee
- Chat over email/phone
- Three monthly social support get-togethers
- Facebook On-line Private support group for people diagnosed with sarcoma and their primary carer ‘On the Sock it to Sarcoma! Journey’
- Our peer support volunteers are happy to drop by for a visit by appointment if requested.
- Attendance on clinic days when appropriate
Monthly facilitated on-line support group.
Please contact us for more information.
Available for both iPhone and Android
Podcasts (Apple Store/ Google Store)
- Let’s talk about Sarcoma! -a collaboration between Sock it to Sarcoma! and the Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation
- Let’s talk about More about Sarcoma! -a collaboration between Sock it to Sarcoma! and the Cooper Rice-Brading Foundation
Australian and New Zealand Sarcoma Association (ANZSA) https://sarcoma.org.au/
Our website: www.sockittosarcoma.org.au
Our Insta: www.instagram.com/sockittosarcoma/
Our YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/SockItToSarcoma
Consumer Information and Awareness:
- What is Sarcoma? – DL Flyer
- Common Symptoms to be aware of – DL Flyer
- Why Odd Socks – DL Flyer
- About Sock it to Sarcoma! – DL Flyer
For West Australian residents.
Patient Funding Assistance: (conditions apply)
- Up to $500 pa per individual
Time4me Gift Program: (conditions apply)
- Available for individual or primary carer/family (conditions apply)
Gift bags for patients: (conditions apply)