Would you like to run your own fundraiser to support our activities? There are many ideas you can draw on: head shaves; movie nights; morning teas; yoga sessions; garage sales; music sessions; skydives; quiz nights; fun runs…..
- Hold an ‘Odd Socks’ day for Sock it to Sarcoma! at your workplace or community group. See who can create the most original combination of odd socks and send the photos through to us to let us show the winners!! All participants can make a gold coin donation to Sock it to Sarcoma! and support sarcoma research by doing so. Please contact us if this is something you would like to do!
- Wear our ‘Sock it to Sarcoma!’ merchandise to generate awareness in the community. This can be purchased through the web-site or by contacting us direct on email@example.com.
- Do you know of an outlet where we may be able to display a donation tin or promote our wristbands or information leaflets, please let us know. Every time someone sees the message and asks a question, we are generating increasing community awareness of sarcoma. This will set us well on the way to making a difference!!
- Use our hashtags #sockittosarcoma #SitS #sarcoma awareness # sarcomanotrareenough
- Use our Support Sarcoma Awareness FB filter on your profile picture
If you would like to hold an event or fundraiser on behalf of Sock it to Sarcoma!, we would encourage you to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss it further.
We can help with merchandise, information leaflets and display materials, or one of our team may be available to attend your event to help spread the message. You can also download our Fundraising Information package: